American Plant's Landscape Design Center is now open Friday-Monday 10 am-3pm!! Meet with one of our talented landscape designer's to learn how you can have your home surrounded by the landscape of your dreams! The Landscape Design Center is at 7405 River Road, Bethesda, MD 20817.
Crew Leaders Demetrio Sanchez, Antonio Argueta, Gabriel Gutierrez, Juan Arrarte and General Manager Erik Shorb standing in front of the newly installed Belgard fireplace at the Design Center.
American Plant’s Landscape Division is committed to our customers for the long term. From small entertaining spaces to grand gardens, we customize our services with a plan that meets your needs, budget and lifestyle. Our process includes LEED compliant landscape practices, sustainable designs, organic gardening techniques and products. The result is a vibrant, low maintenance garden with inviting and intimate entertainment spaces, achieving the highest quality of outdoor living desirable at your door.
American Plant Landscape Division services include:
Design and Estimating
Our design services range according to the clients’ needs:
• On site consultations – one of our designers or estimator will meet with
the client at their property to evaluate the specific needs and goals of
the client and customize a landscape proposal on site.
• Conceptual/preliminary plans and estimating proposal – our
designers will draw a landscape design plan to scale, that
meets the client’s expectations and will be able to estimate
costs in a more detailed manner.
• Master plans – once the client has approved the conceptual/preliminary
plan, a more detailed package of plans with information
needed for installation is performed.
We can install these landscape elements for outdoor living:
• Distinguished gardens including woodland, rain, conservation, rock,
contemplative, deer-resistant, native plant, butterfly-bird loving gardens
• Sustainable landscapes and storm water management control
• Sodding and/or seeding
• Patios, terraces, walkways, steps and retaining walls in natural
stone, or concrete pavers/blocks
• Pondless water features, bubblers, streams and ponds
• Drainage problem solving, regrading and dry stream beds
We offer a year round maintenance package that includes:
• Pruning, weeding, fertilizing, mulching, edging, leaf and debris removal